• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
... What in the world are those ZSS costumes? xD

Good games @PD1 though I'm not entirely sure who you are, lol. Nice four stock on game 1. :( I think I started to adapt a little bit as we played. Gotta say the Samus was too good doe

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
Ggs, guy I was just playing with. I don't really know who you are though. We last played zss dittos. Very fun dittos, at that. I have never played a fox on here quite like yours, and that was good practice. I did not want to use samus vs zss because zss can just crush samus. Funny how that works. Anyways, your marth was cool. I wondered why you didn't use it though. Ggs and hope to play you again when you won't just mop the floor withnme.

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Ggs, guy I was just playing with. I don't really know who you are though. We last played zss dittos. Very fun dittos, at that. I have never played a fox on here quite like yours, and that was good practice. I did not want to use samus vs zss because zss can just crush samus. Funny how that works. Anyways, your marth was cool. I wondered why you didn't use it though. Ggs and hope to play you again when you won't just mop the floor withnme.
I think you forgot the part where you four stocked me, lmao. Indeed those were good dittos. Even though we played the same character, you could tell there was a difference in our play styles, which is kind of cool to see. To be honest though, my Fox can't even Waveshine U-smash properly lol, so I play differently to make up for it. As for Marth, he's either hit or miss and I felt he was going to be a miss against you. xD Next time if you want though. ^^

Engage

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WeegeeUser
GG's Makoa, I was way off my game today. Was too lazy to R cancel most of my aerials. Ah well.

Anyone up for some matches?

kaizo13

Smash Champion
u got me with that Charizard line >_>

....4 stocked in zard ditto = u better? how does that work? :p

edit: sorry diz as much as i wanna keep playing this new york to California connection isnt working out
GGs tho~

Last edited:

dizzypink

Smash Lord
u got me with that Charizard line >_>

also 4 stocked in ditto= u better? how does that work? :p
2 of my deaths in the four stock you had were from lag, even those matches were really crippling with lag. I don't know how anyone can do more than fumble around with that kind of connection.
You wouldn't happen to be going to Bronycon in 2015 would you? You seem really good and it's sad that I can't have a real match with you without the horrendous jumps and stops in time every 5 seconds.

Top Bottom