• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Well, I wasn't much of a partner seeing as I killed you at least 5 times... lag...
Haha, don't sweat it. If I had to count how many times I've KO'd my own partner in dubz, namely captainkirby xD , I could probably write you a novel! :p

ofna01

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1134-9609-8501
No, I didn't. Sorry, I'm new to this whole online thing. Is it not going to work with the one it gave me first?
If you've played online before, either on PM OR Brawl, you'll need to delete your brawl save from the home menu then connect to wifi. It should generate you a new working code when you do.

Edit: To clarify, I mean before the custom servers went up. If you only started playing online after they went up, you should be fine.

Last edited:

xXTOPWOLFXx

Smash Apprentice
Mattchu maybe you'd be up for some games later I'm lookin' for some Marth tips as i haven't quite got the spacing etc. very good quite yet.

Boondocker

Smash Ace
Still on? I could hop online to play in a moment.

Edit: Good games! You've improved noticeably since we last played, had even more fun than what I can remember from playing you in the past. Thanks for playing dude.
Thanks for the compliment! You still beat me with just about everyone in the game. Hopefully I can get on your level one day!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
That connection... jeez. Maybe some other time Makoa, good games for now!

Swswan

Smash Journeyman
engage il play? anyone want a couple matches?

3957 3702 4440 anyone?

Last edited:
Top Bottom