• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Swswan

Smash Journeyman
yup jankx 3957 3702 4440
Anyone looking for a match?

5374-7095-8524
yup add me 3957 3702 4440 can you host?

ur hosting i can see you ! my girlfriend is here and frustrated - i need to go down to garage to ler her in, il be 2 mins! please wait il brb!

Last edited:

Engage

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WeegeeUser
GGs thanks...tough characters especially ur venusaur
Thanks a bunch, been practicing and studying other professional Ivysaur players, and adding onto my own Ivysaur style. So difficult to land that up B's sweet spot though, haha. Gotta play again some time.

NEO!

Smash Lord
Thanks a bunch, been practicing and studying other professional Ivysaur players, and adding onto my own Ivysaur style. So difficult to land that up B's sweet spot though, haha. Gotta play again some time.
Is Ivysaur ur main?

Yea we will play again soon. im always lookn for a match

later dude

Last edited:

Swswan

Smash Journeyman
GGs engage, gtg to dinner, thanks for matches even though it was pretty laggy,
at some points the inputs would register late so id be off the edge attacking hahah. nice ivy

Engage

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WeegeeUser
GGs engage, gtg to dinner, thanks for matches even though it was pretty laggy,
at some points the inputs would register late so id be off the edge attacking hahah. nice ivy
Hated that too man, all of the delayed inputs messed my Ivy and Toon Link up badly, haha. Thanks dude, nice Roy. Gg's

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
I'm up for about 4 games, then I have to go for a bit.

FC is posted above.
1466-2893-4096 if you can't find it.
Many have gone the Ivysaur path and have failed. On very few exceptions, some won. You were one of those exceptions. Arguabbly the best Ivysaur I've seen on the Friend Code List. Really got the sweet spot on the vine whip a lot, that's something to mention.

I also can't believe I won some games as Falco. Really, I thought I sucked as him. I couldn't win with him since. So that felt great!

Anyway, GGs.

Engage

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WeegeeUser
Thanks. I get that a lot. XD
Haha, I just realized after practicing a lot against heavy set characters like Bowser, the issue with them is since they're so big and bulky, I can Down grapple them, then do an up B vine whip, and it's a 95% chance of hitting, pretty sweet trick, right? And also, yeah I went the Ivysaur path because he, she, it has some insane kill power, and really great set ups with those back and front aerials!

Also, Bowser is god...
..except to Ivysaur, Ivysaur is the messiah.

Top Bottom