• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games Dott, I have to go. You've still got some very solid characters, I wasn't expecting such an entertaining Roy ditto. Thanks a ton for playing with me!

Dott

Smash Ace
Oh right!, sorry haha!

4942-9298-2709

we can do rotations

1 suicides 4 times and the other 2 play, the next time another suicides and so goes on.

I'm hosting, join if you like

Last edited:

Exelted

Smash Rookie
Ok fun matches again, also your marth is getting better everygame nice
Thanks man its hard with the wiimote and nunchuck, my other wii broke and all i had was a black one left and it does t have the gamecube slots

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games Vapor, your Luigi movement is really nice. Our connection seemed great as I expected, tried to lighten the load on my bandwidth as much as I could. Thanks for playing!

ThegreatVaporeon1

Smash Ace
GGs. Yeah thanks zatch. There were some matches where the connection was meh, but it was mostly good.Nice ness/ike

Anyone want to play?

Last edited:
Top Bottom