• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Halkite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Halkite
3DS FC
0190-0628-9257
Games Anyone? 1507-5234-0617. My router is picky, so don't be discouraged if you can't join.
In the middle of a couple matches I don't know if you noticed but I just kind of stopped. Was tending to the door and to my surprise my copy of SB 3DS came early. So I'm going to turn off my Wii for a bit. We can play some more at another time, just send me a message if you want to.

In the middle of a couple matches I don't know if you noticed but I just kind of stopped. Was tending to the door and to my surprise my copy of SB 3DS came early. So I'm going to turn off my Wii for a bit. We can play some more at another time, just send me a message if you want to.
It's all good bro, and GG's! Looking forward to it.

Exelted

Smash Rookie
looking to add someone to play my fc is 1509 2389 8673 i need to go mow my lawn so i will respond to replys in about 10 minutes

Last edited:

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
man i really need to get better, i just installed pm today :/ good games ill play more later
Ggs you really need to stop Countering as Marth alot use it at certain times people can adapt to that and stop Dash Attacking as Sheik you used it for every approach I adapted to that by Wavedashing back

Exelted

Smash Rookie
Ggs you really need to stop Countering as Marth alot use it at certain times people can adapt to that and stop Dash Attacking as Sheik you used it for every approach I adapted to that by Wavedashing back
thanks for the feedback i will certainly keep that in mind :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom