• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Hmm, well, looks like doubles isn't really happening anymore for now. If anyone's still interested later, just leave a notice.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Lol. Derp.

All right, guys, awesome. In that case: teams are Path and I (blue this time) vs. Flash and Zack (red). I'll be hosting shortly if everyone is still down.

Edit: Nevermind. =P

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Lol, gg. Man you're good!
Thanks, I've been practicing lots of characters recently. I don't understand anyone very well besides Ness and Roy, with a little bit of Ike know-how. I played everyone else with just bare fundamentals.

Your Wolf and Marth are quite good (especially the latter), but try resisting the urge to roll so often. When you see your shield being hit or an enemy running towards you, give yourself time to observe what's happening so you can know when to (or if you should) retaliate. Some wavedashing would do you well too, since you committed too much to your approaches allowing me to get easy shieldgrabs. You sure seem to understand your characters though.

Thanks for playing!

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Hey @TrainerBZ/person I've never fought yet. Wanna duke it out?

It's not, does anyone else want to fight?

FC is 3182-9684-8331

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
GGs @ Captain Zack Captain Zack
Nice Zelda. I haven't been able to play Zelda like that for months. Well, at least on my TV and setup. lol

I miss teledashing. And proper attack time. And DI. :C

Gotta get ready to head out to that midnight release. Goodbye laggy gameplay, hello how-the-game-should-play.

Last edited:

JipC

Smash Journeyman
GG's! That Kirby and Mario of yours are solid as always. Kirby is underrated. I rarely see anyone play him. I can't play Mario at all. Once Kirby ate Mario and saw how much better he can zone, my first thought was "What the hell have I done??" GG's.
I think Kirby with Mario's power is straight up broken, that was hilarious. Like, he has so many jumps to maneuver around and keep throwing fireballs before he lands. So glorious.
I just need to work on spacing without spamming fireballs as Mario. Precise movements are hard to do on laggy wifi though

Halkite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Halkite
3DS FC
0190-0628-9257
Well then, Im hosting. Anyone who wants in can just go ahead and join or if you need me to I'll go and add your friend code.

Top Bottom