• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

kaizo13

Smash Champion
@ P PATH O__o
sorry i gotta get some sleep. thanks for playing with me! i couldn't stop laughing at those ganon dittos xD

Last edited:

Weoser

Smash Cadet
I don't think we can play together. The connection keeps dropping. Do you have the wifi safe set?
There was this one facebook post about how to play online, thats what im using. Should I just put the normal project m one back? BTW I'm supposed to be using wiimmpf right?

Halkite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Halkite
3DS FC
0190-0628-9257
I did the Project M Hackless method on that guide. The one outlined in purple text with the media fire download. That error you got means the patch failed either because it wasn't installed properly or it may be bugged in which case you'll have to try the steps again.

Weoser

Smash Cadet
I did the Project M Hackless method on that guide. The one outlined in purple text with the media fire download. That error you got means the patch failed either because it wasn't installed properly or it may be bugged in which case you'll have to try the steps again.
Oh okay good, that's the one I had before I just re-added it. Let's try now since i did the DNS settings.

Halkite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Halkite
3DS FC
0190-0628-9257
Alright by the way the one whos playing with toon link isn't me, we're switching off c:
Listen Im here with a friend and honestly the matches were good. But I have to go so Ill talk to you sometimes later.

Top Bottom