• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Digital Limit

Smash Cadet
Joined Lil Puddin's game, but all the characters are "seeking" and if I hit start I end up at stage select, and then sooner or later am kicked out to the main menu.

Digital Limit

Smash Cadet
Error 80430 if that helps anyone diagnose the joining Lil Puddin's game issue. No hard feelings if you're just rejecting my attempt to join :p

I also sat in an open lobby for a bit smacking the bag around but no one joined. Did anyone try to get up in my game?

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
@ P PATH O__o
I am free now. I'm hosting a room too. nvm

@ kaizo13 kaizo13
Sorry for bailing after that last match. It was just that the lag spikes were too much for me to even handle or play properly. GGs tho.

@ Digital Limit Digital Limit
Do you already have my friend code? Can I have yours so I can add you and then you can host a room so I can join.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
lol sorry beat you to it. GGs but it was wayyy laggy
Well at least you could still wavedash and dash dance. I was sitting over here going "RUN PEACH RUUUU- ok, we's skipping now" instead It was still pretty fun/funny.

Digital Limit

Smash Cadet
Woohoo, got in a crazy laggy match with Puddin'! Sort of playable once you get used to the delay, but god damn if I don't SD constantly.

Still haven't successfully joined anyone else's match, but I've had one join mine, so that seems good.

Last edited:

Chirka

Smash Journeyman
ggs Zatch. that Ness was awesome. Anyone for 1v1? probably play another 40 minutes

Smasherp83 ill add you my fc 1722 6465 1066

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games Chirka! Pretty fun characters. I had a horrible time against projectiles this time around, but my Roy seems to deal with that better because of how patiently I like to play him compared to my Ness. It also feels easier to deal with crouch canceling as well. Thanks for the matches mate.

Digital Limit

Smash Cadet
Haha, got salty with the lag and wanted to end that match that started with an SD, but apparently that quits the whole thing. Couldn't rejoin :\ Good games though, Pud!

Chirka

Smash Journeyman
hey pud sorry that lag was killing the whole start of that 2nd game. id rather play someone else if i can with a smoother connection.

Digital limit wanna play?

Last edited:

Swswan

Smash Journeyman
@ NEO! NEO!
yeah so, i get that you like samus and all, but when all you do every match is choose a samus and then either spam missiles or lazers or repeat the same combos it gets rather tired.
You're obviously a lot better than me - atleast online where im not used to compensating for the lag, but setting up a wall of missiles is just not a tactic i have fun playing.
by the end of it i just cbfed to bother trying anymore. with the lag and the missiles it seemed like all u wanted was a PC to get back on stage so you could set off ur missiles again.
i liked our game with pitt atleast

NEO!

Smash Lord
@ NEO! NEO!
yeah so, i get that you like samus and all, but when all you do every match is choose a samus and then either spam missiles or lazers or repeat the same combos it gets rather tired.
You're obviously a lot better than me - atleast online where im not used to compensating for the lag, but setting up a wall of missiles is just not a tactic i have fun playing.
by the end of it i just cbfed to bother trying anymore. with the lag and the missiles it seemed like all u wanted was a PC to get back on stage so you could set off ur missiles again.
i liked our game with pitt atleast
ummm i played 3 characters and rotated them.

Big deal. I was practicing my missiles. Watch any samus player out there. ESAM for example and watch how he spams missiles. Thats part of her game

Last edited:

Swswan

Smash Journeyman
ummm i played 3 characters and rotated them.

Big deal. I was practicing my missiles. Watch any samus player out there. ESAM for example and watch how he spams missiles. Thats part of her game
Eh, i wasnt really saying it was a big deal as much as i was pointing out that its not that enjoyable to vs.
If you're going to get defensive you've probably had people complain before.
For e.g. picking ZSS and battlefield every time u use her so you can exploit the platforms just makes things boring.
Also, Esam is playing next to the other player where there isnt an input lag that makes missile response difficult, its less exploitative.

NEO!

Smash Lord
Eh, i wasnt really saying it was a big deal as much as i was pointing out that its not that enjoyable to vs.
If you're going to get defensive you've probably had people complain before.
For e.g. picking ZSS and battlefield every time u use her so you can exploit the platforms just makes things boring.
Also, Esam is playing next to the other player where there isnt an input lag that makes missile response difficult, its less exploitative.
So...i have to deal with the lag too. u think the lag is not stopping me from doing what I want to do. U like smashville much. we played there like 5 straight games

Last edited:

Japsy

Banned via Warnings
Wow that lag was absolutely horrible, where do you live? Did it lag with Neo?

Swswan

Smash Journeyman
Aus hahaha yeah a little bit, the input lag actually wasnt that bad in that for me relative lol

Japsy

Banned via Warnings
Input lag is fine but it keeps buffering/freezing
I'll try again later when less people are using the internet but I doubt thats the problem, I definetly cant ****ing play like that

@ NEO! NEO! I'm down to play you since we live closer, I wanna see if it's still bad or not

Last edited:

NEO!

Smash Lord
Input lag is fine but it keeps buffering/freezing
I'll try again later when less people are using the internet but I doubt thats the problem, I definetly cant ****ing play like that

@ NEO! NEO! I'm down to play you since we live closer, I wanna see if it's still bad or not
ill be on later probably. Post on the thread in a couple of hours. sorry been playing for awhile now. GTG

Top Bottom