• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
Yeah, thank god the connection got better. That's more like how I usually play. Really nice Marth, those chain grabs are spot on.
Thanks man, I'm pretty sure you saw every character I play. Hope you had as much fun as I did, I really needed that today. Thanks for the games man.

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
Good games @ Poloflipx Poloflipx ! I took into account what you said and tried to manuever differently those games, I'm pretty happy with how I played this time, so thanks for the advice! Btw, you are really good, how long have you played competitively?

Paekoh

Smash Ace
Dam hype as **** with my 1v2 comeback twice. I can't believe my partner trolled me the last game and took the stock and sd.lol we still won that match tho

Last edited:
Top Bottom