• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
ok. yo host
Good games! Your Falcon is still just as fun as I can remember. Those moonwalks were perfect. I'm still working on those myself.

@ JDavisR (NIX) JDavisR (NIX) Thanks for making it a hilarious FFA. I was wondering when someone would fall prey to every one of your Ganon punches, LOL.

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
Good games! Your Falcon is still just as fun as I can remember. Those moonwalks were perfect. I'm still working on those myself.

@ JDavisR (NIX) JDavisR (NIX) Thanks for making it a hilarious FFA. I was wondering when someone would fall prey to every one of your Ganon punches, LOL.
Wait what, what happened lol. I've been on my computer all night.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Hey, Professor Pro. I think Path and Dan are gonna join for doubles instead. I'll host shortly, but first, I have to BRB real quick for a bit.

Edit: Yep! They're joining. Teams are you and I (red) vs. them (???). I'll host in a bit. BRBing right now.

Last edited:

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
Hey, Professor Pro. I think Path and Dan are gonna join for doubles instead. I'll host shortly, but first, I have to BRB real quick for a bit.

Edit: Yep! They're joining. Teams are you and I (red) vs. them (???). I'll host in a bit. BRBing right now.
I wish I was Professor Pro lol

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
that was really good and laggy games. how was my approach? i have been practicing hard and i feel it has gotten much better.
Diddy is really good. And considering that Ganon has an awful neutral game I suppose that way was approachy enough.

GGs tho

dizzypink

Smash Lord
I wanna try Lucario online, now that I definitely know everything to him. Yesterday I was like spirit bomb? a+b? force palm grab? WHAT ARE THESE MOVES???
And hopefully my connection is good.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
GG's, Professor Flash, Path, and Dan! Despite all the lag, there was some good stuff that went on those matches. :p

Thanks for teaming with me, Flash. We had some pretty awesome synergy back there. :) Have to go now, though, so, till next time, guys.

Top Bottom