• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Japsy

Banned via Warnings
I'm so bored I'm actual resorting to playing PM on wifi mode, who wants to play I guess

Halfminded

Smash Journeyman
GG's as always, Half! I had no idea you played Roy! I noticed you have 4 characters that you play extremely well. I need to pick up more characters myself. Sorry about the random taunts mid-match. I have X set to Up-Taunt/Footstool. Lol
Haha, yeah. I used to main him with Ganon as a secondary, but that switched at some point.

No worries about the taunts, lol. I did that too when I did that to my Y button.

Chees

Smash Rookie
for the list:
FC: 0435-4970-3428
Username: chris

also looking for matches right now

Last edited:

Kohen

Smash Rookie
Tired of the hassle of finding and getting others to add for some online play .So im hoping to start a list. Make sure you have the wifi safe set. Leave your friend code and name. Ill add it to the list when I get the chance. Could also just leave your code and ask to play. Im sure youll find a challenger.

Everyone on the list is required to add everyone else on the list.
(Or at least make an attempt to keep up with the list.)

[collapse=Names and Friend Codes]
Chi/Guel ~ 2320-5969-8730
List became too much to handle. Thread is now for just finding matches.
[/collapse]

Prefered ruleset is:

-Stocks

-Stage selection
Anything on first page

-Time
8min

-Items
No items except maybe a smash ball every now and then.
(If smash ball is on have it on low please)

(If I deny your attempt to join the game its just because im doing a 1v1 atm. No hard feelings <3)

Smart suggestion!

Its not mandatory but if you can please like the persons comment with their friend code if you have added them.

Lets not be lazy guys lets keep it organized!
adding everyone
2883-6283-8701
smash name 710

Top Bottom