• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
GGs @ SuperMario1, i lost connection at the end. Nice Olimar dude!

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
@ Paradoxium Paradoxium Hey nice matches looks like I didn't do as bad as I did last time playing you and sorry about my crappy fox been using him for awhile and that lag is making him look pretty bad got any tips on what I should do using fox and what I did wrong?

Last edited:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
@Scraket: Good games, man. Not sure what was going on with your SDs on Final Destination, but I hope everything was OK on your end. I'm not used to people as aggressive as you, so it was good practice, especially against Lucas, who I struggle with. One tip, though I'm an amateur myself - don't fish for CC smashes quite so much. They're strong, but can also be shield punished hard when they get predictable.

Last edited:

Paradoxium

Smash Master
@ Paradoxium Paradoxium Hey nice matches looks like I didn't do as bad as I did last time playing you and sorry about my crappy fox been using him for awhile and that lag is making him look pretty bad got any tips on what I should do using fox and what I did wrong?
GGs to you too

As for Fox im not much of a fox player, so im not sure I can give you too much advice. If you are playing a runaway Fox style than I suggest using more lasers, and you should learn how to apply shine pressure as well.

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
GGs to you too

As for Fox im not much of a fox player, so im not sure I can give you too much advice. If you are playing a runaway Fox style than I suggest using more lasers, and you should learn how to apply shine pressure as well.
Not that much of a runaway fox well you seemed like you had some skill with fox well how was my wolf I've been practicing on him a lot.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
@ paxinchristo paxinchristo : GG man! Despite being a huge scrub, I think I had a stronger showing than usual (Of course, the Renji Abarai tag probably caused that ;)). I never knew how tough the new Lucario became when they made him a Blazblue character, though I knew the MU really well in Brawl.

Solid play all around, though. I was laughing my ass off going ham with Ganon in the end. GG!

Last edited:
Top Bottom