• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Chees

Smash Rookie
I don't know actually, it just froze at end screen and said connection was lost. Hmm, oh well, it didn't freeze or anything so it should be fine now. You still wanna play?
Ill play a few more but i realize how much i need to practice my techskill now lol

Chees

Smash Rookie
Lol its fine. My techskill on wifi is meh anyways, which is why I lean more towards marth in meh connections. He's not my best character, just my most reliable online
Thanks for the matches, this was my first time playing against someone whos pretty good because my friends are learning but not very skilled. I usually dont miss tht many l cancels and stuff but i guess it is online so Ill have to get used to that kind of stuff.

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
Thanks for the matches, this was my first time playing against someone whos pretty good because my friends are learning but not very skilled. I usually dont miss tht many l cancels and stuff but i guess it is online so Ill have to get used to that kind of stuff.
No problem, good games to you too! Yeah it can take some time to get used to the lag, but you definitely will with time

Kohen

Smash Rookie
Looks awesome, been looking for something like this for a bit.
GreenMunchkin (GMnch)
0304-8600-4871

I'm updating to wifi-safe as of typing this (3.0)
Preferred Rules:
Same as OP

Question: How often should I check the thread/update friend list? Would once a week be good? Thanks!
adding u when I get off hope to play you soon

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Anyone want to play for a bit? Since my Ike and Samus seem to be polarizing each other and making me worse with both, I want to try out someone that shares some of their traits.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
************, lol. GG Ives. IDK why, but my pace is way off today, probably from playing vanilla Brawl. I still have yet to do well against aggressive players who like to just hit buttons, because it triggers my shield-sitting habits that I've been working on getting rid of. Good **** though, your play was solid. I think the Link mirror also just became my new least favorite MU, haha. Once you get past the zoning game it's hard to get the other Link off of you.

Last edited:

Dott

Smash Ace
GG's @ FoxBlaze71 FoxBlaze71 Practice more your spacing and go for more grabs. I have to admit that Falcon Punch made me scream tought.

Loved your tag, i'm a Bleach fan too :D

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Thanks. Yeah, I realize the spacing is important, especially with zone-heavy Link, as are OOS grabs. I also gotta admit, the read on that Falcon Punch made me nearly **** myself, lol.

Oh, and nice to see another Bleach fan! <3 BANKAI! HIHIO ZABIMARU!

Last edited:
Top Bottom