• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
I actually got a request from Pinkdeaf, but I was trying to get you to join instead.
Sorry for the intrusion. I haven't had too many challenging character matchups. You play the only squirtle and I've actually lost to your squirtle a lot before. I... was presumptuous in trying to join, but at least you know your room was joinable.

AstraEDM

Smash Ace
ah well, they just do that sometimes
anyone else want to play if it's working at all?
edit: never mind, seems like they're down now, at least for me

Last edited:

Rags

Smash Ace
ok, we can try to play

Edit: Also, if I may ask, why do you take quite some time to respond or log in on wi-fi when I agree to play?
well my Wiimote and mouse use the same batteries (rechargeable) so I'm between the computer on the other side of the room and the TV, so if I'm on here I'm not by the TV

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
@ Lil Puddin Lil Puddin ggs you made my luigi have a bad day and rest of the characters so for last i had to bring out the wario ggs
Da Wario so stronk tho. GGs for sure. It's rare for me to get Sheik practice because I chicken out and switch back to Zelda when I can't do anything. Your DI and Wario combos are toats redonk.

Last edited:

Element of Smash

Scrub Lord
So...Melee player who just got into PM. Someone wanna school me?

EDIT: Nevermind. I clearly don't know how to work this advanced WeeFee technology.

Last edited:

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
Da Wario so stronk tho. GGs for sure. It's rare for me to get Sheik practice because I chicken out and switch back to Zelda when I can't do anything. Your DI and Wario combos are toats redonk.
Your sheik was strong my luigi could not do a thing

Top Bottom