• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Thamauturge

Smash Apprentice
Gaaaah. That awful server bug is rearing its head. My GameCube USB adapter needs to get here so that I can get netplay set up on my laptop and not have to deal with this anymore.

Last edited:

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
GG @ zeroultima6 zeroultima6 .

It was so hard for me to control Lucas online, I just need some more practice with him.
The Kirby... was annoying beyond belief. It was literally like 20+ Dash As per stock.
"You know what? Squirtle, B-Side spam..."
And that's what I did.

My internet dropped again, but I'll just use this time to finally eat dinner. Good games again Zero.
-Meteor

zeroultima6

Smash Apprentice
NNID
zeroultima6
3DS FC
3179-6572-5398
GG @ zeroultima6 zeroultima6 .

It was so hard for me to control Lucas online, I just need some more practice with him.
The Kirby... was annoying beyond belief. It was literally like 20+ Dash As per stock.
"You know what? Squirtle, B-Side spam..."
And that's what I did.

My internet dropped again, but I'll just use this time to finally eat dinner. Good games again Zero.
-Meteor
Sonic is just as annoying as Squirtle is, at least i can handle them, GGs though.

Top Bottom