• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

cise

Smash Rookie
NNID
dankestmambo
something actually seems to be going wrong in my files right now. i'll play you later

fixed it

Last edited:

TheGhostlyPidove

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2509-2709-5815
Attention anyone who voted for my LP, I can't find my copy of Punch Out Wii, so if you picked that, you will have to pick something else. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

TheKmanOfSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5443-8100
Laggin' pretty hard. Works though, thanks.
No problem. Though our connection was green. That's the best it's pretty much going to get for the majority of players with decent connections. Brawl's netcode is pretty bad, though it just takes time to get used to.

Life

Smash Hero
No problem. Though our connection was green. That's the best it's pretty much going to get for the majority of players with decent connections. Brawl's netcode is pretty bad, though it just takes time to get used to.
I had hoped the new server would have improved it. Figures. Wish there was a way to simulate the lag so I could practice in it--no way you're going to beat a space animal if you can't time the edgeguarding perfectly.

My Falco tech isn't even that good offline LOL. You have that to be proud of :p

Pink I'm up.

Last edited:

TheKmanOfSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5443-8100
I had hoped the new server would have improved it. Figures. Wish there was a way to simulate the lag so I could practice in it--no way you're going to beat a space animal if you can't time the edgeguarding perfectly.

My Falco tech isn't even that good offline LOL. You have that to be proud of :p

Pink I'm up.
Play on an HDTV :cool:

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
Anyone up for a coup' matches?
Coop, you mean? Ill join in! But wait. You said coup', abbreviated. That means couple, so you wanted to play a couple matches. Ok. Never mind me.

@ Life Life : how sad that I must reconsider my life here on this forum... just kidding.
Sorry for switching off so soon. I didn't want to bore you with only fighting samus. I had also intended to practice kirby, but it still seems both need more work.

You had a nice charizard there. It kept me off stage too well. I need to get around that better. Ggs life... that sounds so wierd.

Last edited:

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
I'll play Pidove, since he had been requesting matches for a while now. Next time, Pink. ;)

Friend code: 5458-6538-9956

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
GGs Capn, sorry about all the sds, was alot of fun though. Nice Yoshi!!
GG's, dude. :) S'okay, I screwed up a lot of techs myself, ha ha. No johns, but it really isn't easy playing Yoshi on Wi-Fi sometimes.. >_< Nice characters yourself, BTW!

Bros M: CaptainKirby hates me. Have you ever seen a Squirtle on a rotisserie?
It's not my fault Squirtle practically shell slides his way invitingly into Yoshi's tongue. ;b

Top Bottom