• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

ShadowGanon

Smash Lord
GGs man. My GGs tag is new, and my controller settings are HIGHLY customized (X grab, R jump, Z taunt/footstool, etc). So I can't do jack with that lol. Great Ganondorf, Roy, and Captain Falcon!
I know how that feels. My controls are pretty customized also since I don't play Melee much. Tap jump is off (gives me way more control over my movement), Y is set to up taunt (those taunt cancels OP), and R is set to attack (for DACUS). If I was used to normal controls, you'd probably see me using funny names like "TROLL" OR "CHEDR" (that's a twitch.tv joke).

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
GG's, TheRiskySquid. Keep practicing, man. :) I could see your Falcon especially having a lot of potential.

ShadowGanon

Smash Lord
@ TheRiskySquid TheRiskySquid ... Such a cool name... It even sounds like a Falcon main name... It sounds... Risky...

If I ever see videos of your Falcon anywhere, you better be taking some pretty insane risks. Especially offstage. #Expectations

TheRiskySquid

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheRiskySquid
@ TheRiskySquid TheRiskySquid ... Such a cool name... It even sounds like a Falcon main name... It sounds... Risky...

If I ever see videos of your Falcon anywhere, you better be taking some pretty insane risks. Especially offstage. #Expectations
Add me :) went for a reverse Falcon punch but ended up sd'ing, I'm just having fun with the game lol

Last edited:

TheRiskySquid

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheRiskySquid
Yeah, after playing Falcon for a while and getting really good about hitting people with the knee, you find that it's almost more hype to hit people with The People's Elbow (F-smsh).
Easiest setup, stomp>Peoples Elbow vs spacies. SCAR status. I'll be willing to play anyone tomorrow. Have the day off and I don't plan on doing anything but smash.

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
Damn. I was too late. Sorry, axe. Pokeaim is just so thorough in his explanations, I get entranced with his words. Anyone else wanna play?

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
Dammitall. I missed you, kman. Sorry. I... keep getting distracted. Ill just host a match and if anyone wants in, just join.

TheKmanOfSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5443-8100
Dammitall. I missed you, kman. Sorry. I... keep getting distracted. Ill just host a match and if anyone wants in, just join.
Luckily I checked back one more time. I'll join.

Edit: I don't think you have me added, though

Edit2: lol ok, I give up, dude. I don't want to wait another 20 mins again. My apologies!

Last edited:
Top Bottom