• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

itsaxelol

Smash Ace
room is up changeofheart

edit - wow lets try that again, kicked me out immediately

Last edited:

Gurstinger

Smash Cadet
CHange whats ur FC itsaxelol cant connect to me mines 236823219525

Last edited:

TheKmanOfSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5443-8100
Sorry for not responding before man. Um, I'm only looking for Brawl matches. Have a nice day.
I said I could play Brawl. Don't know why you had to leave >.>

Also, I assume (though I could be wrong) the reason you are disconnecting with other people in this thread is because everyone in this thread plays Project M and you're trying to join their rooms while still on Brawl. Brawl and P:M aren't compatible online, both players either have to have Brawl or both players have to have Project M. Otherwise, the games will always desync every time.

Not trying to sound elitist or anything, but this is a Project M thread in the Project M forum. I don't think you will find many Brawl matches here, though I said I would play Brawl if you wanted. There is a Brawl wi-fi thread on the Brawl forums over there, but I think it's inactive. Other Brawl sites include AllisBrawl and fsmash, I believe. If you still insist on wanting to ask people to play Brawl here, I guess that's fine but specifically say you want to play Brawl and not Project M so that you don't force people to go through desyncs, assuming that they're playing P:M.

Last edited:

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
@ Tryst Tryst GGs. Strong Sonic. Your Snake also caught me off guard. Thats why I ditto'd it lol. TBH the reason why I didn't go any of my mains is because I'm WAYYYY bad vs Sonic. So I'm seeing what other characters I can use to beat him. Looks like Samus is da one fo' me at least.

@ Dott Dott I'll play!

Last edited:

Tryst

Smash Ace
NNID
Skolar
3DS FC
2750-1644-8369
@ Tryst Tryst GGs. Strong Sonic. Your Snake also caught me off guard. Thats why I ditto'd it lol. TBH the reason why I didn't go any of my mains is because I'm WAYYYY bad vs Sonic. So I'm seeing what other characters I can use to beat him. Looks like Samus is da one fo' me at least.

@ Dott Dott I'll play!
Yeh, your Samus and Snake were really good. Thanks. Great games, you are really good with a lot of those characters. Yeh, a lot of people are surprised when I play snake, a more strategic slow-ish character and Sonic, such a strong, just get in there and rack up damage character. c: Well, Thanks for the games! :D

Top Bottom