• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

CoolDad2

Smash Cadet
aye mang, gg, but that lag screwed me over. Get a better internet, and than we will have a real match to determine the wifi ring king

anyone else wanna play?
i'll play a few matches
or not

anyone want to play?

Last edited:

DarkStarStorm

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0318-7018-5269
I don't know how to handle Yoshi! lol Lag was okay, not good enough that I could play well though. WHY DOES EVERYONE HANDLE LAG BETTER THAN ME!!!
Tell me your secret!

DarkStarStorm

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0318-7018-5269
I don't know how to handle Yoshi! lol Lag was okay, not good enough that I could play well though. WHY DOES EVERYONE HANDLE LAG BETTER THAN ME!!!
Tell me your secret!

Paradoxium

Smash Master
gg man ur pikachu is great, started figuring it out those last 2 matches tho, gotta go eat
yo man, gg but next time im gonna beat the **** outta your Marth

The King of the Wifi Ring™ cannot be determined by a single wifi match
not a single match, but a best of 5 set. But really tho fix your damn laggy internet

Last edited:

pwnyclaus

Smash Ace
NNID
JackSand54
yo man, gg but next time im gonna beat the **** outta your Marth

not a single match, but a best of 5 set. But really tho fix your damn laggy internet
The King of the Wifi Ring™ will be decided next week, in the wifi singles tournament to end all wifi singles tournaments

Kunichan

Smash Journeyman
Yoooo so is there going to be a wifi crew battle on Friday or what? and what's this I see about The Kings of Wifi (KOW) tournament???

Top Bottom