• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Kunichan

Smash Journeyman
Ggs kuni you have to be the best fox this forum has seen its so "flashy"
Pun intended
Thanks man! I'm so happy I was able to go back and forth with your Pika lol, you're so good at zoning and getting those grabs that Pika needs in order to make the matchup closer to even. I think @ jaedong jaedong 's Fox is really good too but he prefers Squirtle

Last edited:

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
@ Godking123 Godking123 It won't let me add you for some reason, gimme a sec I'm going to try restarting my Wii.

Edit: Still not working, weird.

Edit: Ok, I got it figured out, ready whenever you are.

Last edited:

Godking123

Smash Journeyman
I'm ready...
Can you join? I'm seeking a fight
@ Godking123 Godking123 It won't let me add you for some reason, gimme a sec I'm going to try restarting my Wii.

Edit: Still not working, weird.

Edit: Ok, I got it figured out, ready whenever you are.
EDIT: Oh. My bad. I have to add you

Last edited:

jaedong

Smash Journeyman
Thanks man! I'm so happy I was able to go back and forth with your Pika lol, you're so good at zoning and getting those grabs that Pika needs in order to make the matchup closer to even. I think @ jaedong jaedong 's Fox is really good too but he prefers Squirtle
LOL my fox is garbage dude, like dumpster baby status...but thanks anyway.

My squirtle is getting pretty decent, but my peach is probably the only character I know how to play competitively.

Kunichan

Smash Journeyman
LOL my fox is garbage dude, like dumpster baby status...but thanks anyway.

My squirtle is getting pretty decent, but my peach is probably the only character I know how to play competitively.
I can't recall playing against your Peach... have we played that matchup yet Jaedong? But we did do some Fox dittos right or am I thinking of @ deadjames deadjames ?

Last edited:

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Good games, SG. You have a really nice Ganon, never knew he had some of those good follow ups. I'm guessing you had to go, but anyways, Good games.

ShadowGanon

Smash Lord
Good games, SG. You have a really nice Ganon, never knew he had some of those good follow ups. I'm guessing you had to go, but anyways, Good games.
Ganon is a lot better than people think he is. Though, projectiles are the death of him. But still, DAT PITT!!!!!!

Yeah, I have to go eat lunch and try to comprehend how badly I just got beat.

Last edited:

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Ganon is a lot better than people think he is. Though, projectiles are the death of him. But still, DAT PITT!!!!!!

Yeah, I have to go eat lunch and try to comprehend how badly I just got beat.
Honestly, the last one you could of won, I was getting beat down pretty bad.

Would anyone like to play? I think I have some juice left to play.

DarkStarStorm

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0318-7018-5269
I NEED help setting up Brawl on an emulator so I can play wi-fi PM in June! Please help! I haven't found a good guide anywhere! If you can help then set up a convo with me.

Chirka

Smash Journeyman
yo mark that taunt is slightly insulting. i dont see the need for you to keep saying it. you were losing and still doing it. cheers man ggs i just found it rude. thanks

Kunichan

Smash Journeyman
yo mark that taunt is slightly insulting. i dont see the need for you to keep saying it. you were losing and still doing it. cheers man ggs i just found it rude. thanks
Agreed. I get insulted when someone taunts and leaves themselves blatantly vulnerable but hey i'm just a hella salty guy lol

Chirka

Smash Journeyman
its no worry, the community is too friendly for me to take it harshly. I just seek the competition and experience. no need to play around thought mate, i want an opponenet. fight me and dont hold back, its sick to see what people can do in this game. so next time, we;re just gonna fight. lol

Jiggle4Life

Smash Ace
Agreed. I get insulted when someone taunts and leaves themselves blatantly vulnerable but hey i'm just a hella salty guy lol
for future refrences if I taunt during the middle of a fight its because I have R set to taunt/footstool
and I accidently pressed it

Top Bottom