• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

CoolDad2

Smash Cadet
pretty new to the scene and first time trying out project m over wifi.
anyone want to play? 4081-5238-4809

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
@ Tails_Glados_Puff Tails_Glados_Puff Yeah GGs, I really appreciate you playing with me I need more spacies practice because I always get bopped by the same two Fox and Falco players at locals and yeah Ike is really scary character if you aren't familiar with his tools, and even then he has a ton of mixup options. The only things I noticed that you did wrong were you dash danced a little too long a couple times and you kept trying to dthrow>dtilt me even though I was consistently teching it other than that it seemed like you were playing pretty well especially since fast fallers are pretty hard to play on wifi (says the guy who played Diddy for like half those matches lol).

Last edited:
Top Bottom