• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
Thanks dude and ggs, sure we can play tomorrow. I like how you dash attack through me to avoid the sheild grab, good stuff.

Anomilus

Smash Lord
NNID
Hyperdon
GGs Pickledpotatoes! Thanks for the much needed practice!

I'll definitely be around here tomorrow for hopefully some more experience. Gonna attend my first tournament ever on Friday, so I want to at least not die instantly. :p

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Anyone else want to play??
I do!^-^ If you're still looking.

Fair warning, not sure how my connection will behave. Last time it was good, but last time my brother wasn't home lol.

Also, sorry for the wait, having some problems booting up P:M

Last edited:

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Anyone else want to play??
GGs Kuni!

Some funny stuff happened in those Marth dittos haha. I'm sorry you had to witness my horrible fox, I've just never had a fox ditto before, and I just had to try it. I was murdered lol.

Kunichan

Smash Journeyman
GGs Kuni!

Some funny stuff happened in those Marth dittos haha. I'm sorry you had to witness my horrible fox, I've just never had a fox ditto before, and I just had to try it. I was murdered lol.
lol yeah haha I've never done the up b stairway with marth haha so funny I didn't even think I would come out of it alive. Playing Fox with that lag is just really hard so don't worry dude good games though

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
GGs @ P PATH O__o one day we can play without lag lol How long have you been working on your pit?

and I'll be back in 10 min to play anyone else!
My Pit? Well, I keep trying to pick him up, but then I stop playing him for long periods of time, and then try again, so I'm not really sure... I've been trying to play him more often lately though.
lol yeah haha I've never done the up b stairway with marth haha so funny I didn't even think I would come out of it alive. Playing Fox with that lag is just really hard so don't worry dude good games though
Thanks lol, but I bet that without that lag, I would have been murdered even more xD I don't know how you do it! The Marth stair was super fun, I wanted to keep it going and ended up saving you haha.

Last edited:
Top Bottom