• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
2497-0825-0942: Nefnj
This is my first time trying to play online, and I don't play against other members of the human race very often, so I'm very noobish right now. I don't care who I play, I just want to give it a go!

It seems I'm the only one online, I'll try it again later!

I'm going through this thread adding every number I see, haha.
I'm assuming all I have to do is install the Wifi version of Project M? When I connected online with friends, I didn't have any problem, and was able to register most every code I've seen. Like I said - first time online, and when everything's going well, I get suspicious that something's wrong, haha.

I like how most of these posts are from the same ten or so people.

Last edited:

K1dNova

Smash Apprentice
Gggggggggs everyone! Most eventful wifi sets yet. Twas a fun one. Good to see more people around here, the more active the better. (So tell your friends!)

K1dNova

Smash Apprentice
2497-0925-0942: Nefnj
This is my first time trying to play online, and I don't play against other members of the human race very often, so I'm very noobish right now. I don't care who I play, I just want to give it a go!

It seems I'm the only one online, I'll try it again later!

I'm going through this thread adding every number I see, haha.
I'm assuming all I have to do is install the Wifi version of Project M? When I connected online with friends, I didn't have any problem, and was able to register most every code I've seen. Like I said - first time online, and when everything's going well, I get suspicious that something's wrong, haha.

I like how most of these posts are from the same ten or so people.
Welcome. This place is usually more active during the early afternoon.

That's the gist of configuring online. If you run into any trouble check : this.https://www.reddit.com/r/SSBPM/comments/2me0hm/wifi_addon_keeps_crashing/

(Wish I saw that post earlier on myself)

K1dNova

Smash Apprentice
Getting on about 10 minutes

Added my friend code to my signature for convenience. Everyone should do this it would save some time.

Last edited:

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Uh oh... I think Bowser's Castle is now a desyncy stage... What stages work again?
Those rounds were awesome! I'm not nearly as bad as I thought I would be, and neither is the lag!
Weirdly enough, I only did well with the two characters I don't consider my mains...

Last edited:

Royal-X

Smash Ace
Uh oh... I think Bowser's Castle is now a desyncy stage... What stages work again?
Those rounds were awesome! I'm not nearly as bad as I thought I would be, and neither is the lag!
Just for future reference
Battlefield, Final Destination, Dreamland(only in singles for some reason), Smashville, and Fountain of Dreams will almost always work.
Other stages without alts also will work too. Everything else is dependent on a coin flip

jackal27

Smash Journeyman
Battlefield, Final Destination, Dreamland(only in singles for some reason), Smashville, and Fountain of Dreams will almost always work.
Other stages without alts also will work too. Everything else is dependent on a coin flip
Wait so ANYTHING without an alt will work?

K1dNova

Smash Apprentice
Oh.. I noticed my opponents would jump off the stage when I picked some alt stages. Just assumed they didn't like the stages...

jackal27

Smash Journeyman
Yup. Onett, Frigate Orpheon, Big Blue, Halberd, etc. They'll all work. Stages like DL and BF only work because the collisions of the original stage match the alt.
Time to pick Big Blue for EVERY match.

Also, I added everyone on this page aside from Royal-X so if anyone wants play ever just let me know! I'll be on for the next half hour or so.

Last edited:
Top Bottom