• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Boondocker

Smash Ace
Gg's @ Boondocker Boondocker its a shame PS2 doesn't work. It's my favorite stage. Your Pika can outplay my Wario, I gotta be careful now. Lol Excuse the Roy, I'm still trying to figure out how to use him.
Its a shame alot of stages dont work. But I think you just need to stop throwing out attacks at every second possible. My roy is bad too its ok. Sorry for the all the SDs lol. They were anticlimatic

Its a shame alot of stages dont work. But I think you just need to stop throwing out attacks at every second possible. My roy is bad too its ok. Sorry for the all the SDs lol. They were anticlimatic
Yeah, you're right. I was too eager trying to land those U-airs. Lol and those SD's come with the WiFi life. Lol

Mallor

Smash Rookie
anyone want to play some rounds with a rookie? Critique welcome.
Fc: 5069-3619-5527

Wolvenelf

Smash Cadet
NNID
Wolvenelf
I'll play. Click my avatar for FC. What version of PM are you using and what's your Friend Code? I have the full version that was release a couple of days ago. I'll open a room when you are online.

Edit: Wolvenelf you there? Not sure if you got this message :/
I'll play. Click my avatar for FC. What version of PM are you using and what's your Friend Code? I have the full version that was release a couple of days ago. I'll open a room when you are online.

Edit: Wolvenelf you there? Not sure if you got this message :/
New
Sorry it took so long, I'll add you and play you w/e you're online now.

krushingrip

Smash Journeyman
kk guys, also, the only stages you can use on wifi are final destination, battlefield, dreamland, smashville, fountain of dreams, bowsers castle, and i think that's it, the rest cause the game to disconnect

Wolvenelf

Smash Cadet
NNID
Wolvenelf
kk guys, also, the only stages you can use on wifi are final destination, battlefield, dreamland, smashville, fountain of dreams, bowsers castle, and i think that's it, the rest cause the game to disconnect
Sorry about that just read your msg, going to pock those stages only now.

Mallor

Smash Rookie
Still want to play if your down.

edit: Do you wanna host wolvenelf? That last game was pretty laggy tbh.

Last edited:
Top Bottom