• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

waygu

Smash Lord
my bad I meant to write "gg's" as a way to give notice for the last game so we could finish that one
people normally do 'last' or similar in that instance ^_^

@ Diagh Diagh dont scare me i was about to try to do some 3.6 wifi ;(

-edit- looking at the download page it looks like they didnt make wifi/non wifi packs for us this time, gotta replace our own files.....

Last edited:

Diagh

Smash Journeyman

I don't know what's going on, @ waygu waygu . Hopefully, it's just a problem on my end.

Edit: That's what I was thinking.

Last edited:

やみKirby

Smash Apprentice
this aint the place to ask this but is it possible to download from the wii by wifi now? (since its possible to change from wifi to full)

Phendrana Drifts

Smash Journeyman

-edit- looking at the download page it looks like they didnt make wifi/non wifi packs for us this time, gotta replace our own files.....
hey I just noticed that, do you know how I would go about doing that

ShinyPockets

Smash Apprentice
which sucks because it's beautiful, but it's whatever, i'm switching back to 3.5 so i can play some matches

Top Bottom