• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Yuiyugj

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0490-8033-2573
So… just joined yesterday eh? Superwavedash, Samus' ice blade, constant super missiles, rockin Sheik... You got some moves for a rookie! Lol
Those were great though. Thanks for the matches.
Hahah I've played Samus and Sheik a great deal before I ever decided to play online. But I thank you for the compliments ^^ fun games indeed

qwertz143

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
QWER#215
Switch FC
3943-7485-4011
yea it looks awesome cant wait for 3.6. any rumors to when its coming out?
I don't get the hype for 3.6, It's pretty much the same thing with brawl stages that could be played (which we could do anyway) and some more costumes a melee texture for battlefield, texture for draculas castle thats it. no changes to gameplay :yeahboi:

Last edited:

xSZSxSkullkid

Smash Journeyman
I don't get the hype for 3.6, It's pretty much the same thing with brawl stages that could be played (which we could do anyway) and some more costumes a melee texture for battlefield, texture for draculas castle thats it. no changes to gameplay :yeahboi:
makes the game more exciting

Top Bottom