• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

waygu

Smash Lord
once you get over the different speed in normal inputs theres only occasional spiking but it is very different

Scraket

Smash Ace
Ggs Skrack, couldnt touch lucas. My L button was sticking though, anyone have advice on how to fix it?
GGs. and im not sure about the button besides maybe pressing it down and blowing air into it. (obviously opening it is an option but thats meh)
one of those pressurized air canister thingies would be ideal

Last edited:

Boondocker

Smash Ace
GGs. and im not sure about the button besides maybe pressing it down and blowing air into it. (obviously opening it is an option but thats meh)
one of those pressurized air canister thingies would be ideal
I tried putting oil in it, ill see if it works tomorrow. Thanks. @Neo I would love to but i need to go to bed.

waygu

Smash Lord
Ggs Skrack, couldnt touch lucas. My L button was sticking though, anyone have advice on how to fix it?
you got a new white or a smash 4 controller right?

if you take your controller apart, you go in and go to the springs where your triggers are, compress and stretch them, clean them off and clean the housing off, add new oil and put back together

if you dont want to open it, add oil to the edges of the button and click it in. i just did that on mine cause it was pissing me off lol. it was really nice for my stick too, my movement is oiled up too

Last edited:
Top Bottom