• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
If there's one thing I really hate, it's when players randomly forget/ditch an established doubles set. And that seems to be the case.

Anyone else looking to join teams? Need one more person for Royal's partner.

Last edited:

waygu

Smash Lord
If there's one thing I really hate, it's when players randomly forget/ditch an established doubles set. And that seems to be the case.

Anyone else looking to join teams? Need one more person for Royal's partner.
the 1 impatient/poorly timed person ruins it a lot x_x

waygu

Smash Lord
sorry for the terrible team work cap. it started off okay but we got more in each others space as it went on. x___x
i was really hoping for you to see my post to get in chat.

Last edited:

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
GG's, everyone. And @ waygu waygu , don't worry about it, dude. I still had fun, and it's not like we could play very practically in the lag as it was anyway. I was just playing leisurely. I don't take online too serious, ha ha. :p Good stuff, nonetheless.

Quickhero

Smash Ace
NNID
Quickbobhero
3DS FC
4441-9316-1706
I'll add you... real 'quick'
You see my FC in my signature? ^^
I hate how my controller keeps on falling off my Wiimote...

Besides I'm on tilt, ggs. I got super pissed when my controller started making me SD at the end haha. I should probably be heading to bed anyways, it's 1:50 AM. >.< My arm hurts like crap too after wavedashing.

Thanks for being my first opponent to fight with. I am content with having my first online match be a victory. :D

PoeticMonkey

Smash Ace
I hate how my controller keeps on falling off my Wiimote...

Besides I'm on tilt, ggs. I got super pissed when my controller started making me SD at the end haha. I should probably be heading to bed anyways, it's 1:50 AM. >.< My arm hurts like crap too after wavedashing.

Thanks for being my first opponent to fight with. I am content with having my first online match be a victory. :D
Oh I didn't know I was. Stick around here, man. We need more eager & more legit players in this loop. GGs.

Top Bottom