• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

waygu

Smash Lord
@ qwertz143 qwertz143 the connection is made of your upload and download speed as well as theirs. Your lag affects theirs. Go to speedtest and upload your results for me once

GmJn

Smash Ace
Aww dammit I had something important to tell Waygu. I hope he sho.ws up later

waygu

Smash Lord
Hey wifi warriors,
I'm hosting a bracket tonight at 5est/6central. Registration ends half an hour before and you must check into Mibbit within half an hour of the start or you're dq.

Currently 3 entrants - lets get another 5 or so and it'll take like 2 hours to get through double elimination, it'll be fun.

Details and rules/stages Iin sig's link,
message me with questions

GmJn

Smash Ace
Hey wifi warriors,
I'm hosting a bracket tonight at 5est/6central. Registration ends half an hour before and you must check into Mibbit within half an hour of the start or you're dq.

Currently 3 entrants - lets get another 5 or so and it'll take like 2 hours to get through double elimination, it'll be fun.

Details and rules/stages Iin sig's link,
message me with questions
I needed to find you ca we go http://xat.com/ProjectMeleePractice here to speak?

Top Bottom