• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Palika

Smash Rookie
Anyone up to play right now? my fc is 3313 1258 4389
reply with ur fc if u wanna play

Last edited:

paxinchristo

Smash Ace
Ahh, ggs @un.dead. I was so salt after getting choke slammed 4 times in row when I know I was inputting a tech roll and not getting it because of the slight delay. GGs tho. The Falcon dittos were hype!

waygu

Smash Lord
Ahh, ggs @un.dead. I was so salt after getting choke slammed 4 times in row when I know I was inputting a tech roll and not getting it because of the slight delay. GGs tho. The Falcon dittos were hype!
dude DI hard behind ganon and even if you miss tech they usually dont follow up and if they become aware you now have twice as many mix ups. i used to ****ing HATE that move until i figured that out

paxinchristo

Smash Ace
dude DI hard behind ganon and even if you miss tech they usually dont follow up and if they become aware you now have twice as many mix ups. i used to ****ing HATE that move until i figured that out
Interesting. Hadn't thought of that. Thanks for the tip!

Top Bottom