• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

GmJn

Smash Ace
Tell me how the buffer works out okay?
It supposedly helps the game feel smoother despite the lag. It is in the same area yu would go to adjust stocks. So when you create a room just change the rules.

PoeticMonkey

Smash Ace
It supposedly helps the game feel smoother despite the lag. It is in the same area yu would go to adjust stocks. So when you create a room just change the rules.
That works freakin' great, dude. That sould be standard across the 'board'. thanks for the tip.

Nice link btw.

Last edited:

PoeticMonkey

Smash Ace
Who can play some 1v1?

GmJn has made a fantastic discovery, go to verses out of online play. Than go to the rules page and set buffer to "On". That'll make it default for online matches. Then let's dance...

un.dead

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Project M code ⬆
3DS FC
0650-2459-4046
Who wants to vs my Lucario & Falco?

Edit:
Hey does someone want to try playing with me. I'm in Taiwan now so I don't know if that means everyone will lag
with me though.
More distance = more lag :(

Edit2: @Jesus+1 @ Pr0fessor Flash Pr0fessor Flash I doubt either of you are online but if you are let's play some dittos?

Last edited:
Top Bottom