• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

JeffsMov

Smash Journeyman
@infestx Thanks dude, and I was practicing with the battle pad, it's much more harder for me to shield using the battle pad (The Hori's Classic controller) as the R is now digital and with a weird feeling.

*Spolier alert: the next coment may look like a Jonh in action, but plz, it's not.*

That actually affected my play, as I weren't able to do wavedash as I do with my gamecube controller.
The stick was my second big problem, that thing is pretty sensible it actually affect my B-reversals.

*Spoiler alert*

Thanks for the comment, you forget Ike (Did I play as him against you? Well, I play as Ike too).

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
@ Pr0fessor Flash Pr0fessor Flash Really fun matches man, I felt like they were all really close and almost always ended with 1 stock left.
The fox dittos were great too, nice quadruple shines lol

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
@ Pr0fessor Flash Pr0fessor Flash Really fun matches man, I felt like they were all really close and almost always ended with 1 stock left.
The fox dittos were great too, nice quadruple shines lol
GG's been like forever since we played last time, I feel like our connection should be a little better especially since we're like 30 Minutes- 1 hour away. Thanks I try lol, also is my pressure ok with my Playstyle of Falco?

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
GG's been like forever since we played last time, I feel like our connection should be a little better especially since we're like 30 Minutes- 1 hour away. Thanks I try lol, also is my pressure ok with my Playstyle of Falco?
yeah, i feel like you should do more shffled nair -> shines for pressure, I think everything else about your pressure it's pretty good

GmJn

Smash Ace
Anyone here wanna try playing with buffer on? I heard it makes the lag tolerable

JeffsMov

Smash Journeyman
What is this buffer you speak of?

"The buffer is a mechanic in Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Super Smash Bros. 4, which allows players to successfully input actions up to 10 frames before they can actually be executed. Whenever a move is used in Brawl, a window of 10 frames is created at the end of every move and animation, in comparison to Melee's 0 frames. During this time, any input will be carried out the first frame possible as soon at the move or animation is finished. This is beneficial, as it allows the player to perform a move the instant another move or animation is finished, allowing them to respond as soon as possible with greater input accuracy; a feat which would otherwise require frame precision. Buffering is required in many damage-racking combos to minimize the opportunity for the opponent to escape.

However, there are also negative effects to buffering a move. Buffering may lead to unintentional inputs that carry out (e.g. attempting to buffer a jab nearby the ledge while shielding, which would result in using a neutral aerial off the stage). This kind of situation can be deadly to characters with laggy neutral aerials, such as Ike, whose recoveries do not provide enough vertical distance to recover after the attack ends."
- Smash Wiki

GmJn

Smash Ace
I want to try some matches where both players have it on to test it out

Top Bottom