• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Royal-X

Smash Ace
thanks for the games royal. ive improved some since we played last i remember getting 4 stocked multiple times. i was poorly spaced and impatient most of the game but at least my bad habits werent as bad as possible and i saw multiple punishes i missed cause i was just too slow.

i'll be around, post when you're back and we'll try to link back up
Yeah you've definitely improved. I wouldn't rely on grab as the only OOS option, especially on characters with pitiful grab ranges like Mario. If I autocancel Sheiks F-Air on your shield I can do just about anything before your grab comes out, even grab before you.

Anywho I think I'll be around for the next hour or two if you(or anybody else) wanna play

ShyGuyLuigi

Smash Cadet
NNID
ShyGuyLuigi
3DS FC
1848-1777-8456
Jesus Christ. I know I suck at Smash Bros., but you kicked my butt so hard I almost literally feel it. Talk about being put in my place. XD GGs, and keep at it. You're really freakin' good. (At least I ALMOST stood a chance in the few Ganon v. Wolf matches. I do however blame the lag slightly, because half the time I tried to recover with Ganon, I'd screw myself.)

himemiya

Smash Lord
Jesus Christ. I know I suck at Smash Bros., but you kicked my butt so hard I almost literally feel it. Talk about being put in my place. XD GGs, and keep at it. You're really freakin' good. (At least I ALMOST stood a chance in the few Ganon v. Wolf matches. I do however blame the lag slightly, because half the time I tried to recover with Ganon, I'd screw myself.)
I always thought ganon was a dumb character.

waygu

Smash Lord
Yeah you've definitely improved. I wouldn't rely on grab as the only OOS option, especially on characters with pitiful grab ranges like Mario. If I autocancel Sheiks F-Air on your shield I can do just about anything before your grab comes out, even grab before you.

Anywho I think I'll be around for the next hour or two if you(or anybody else) wanna play
while oos is probably one of my weakest areas i've been improving that, if im stuck in shield grabbing the wrong way im in pure panic autopilot. you were the most aggressive enemy i've played in quite some time lol

ShyGuyLuigi

Smash Cadet
NNID
ShyGuyLuigi
3DS FC
1848-1777-8456
Well, tonight certainly wasn't my best, but hopefully tomorrow will be better. Until then, I'll be taking my leave for the night. G'night everyone.

waygu

Smash Lord
1v1, anybooty so late at night? (Edit: Waited an hour, no one was on. My fault for being on so late. ^^')

:happysheep:
you'll catch people like 1-2 hours before and after when you posted but 4am is the dead time on here, you either pass out or get distracted and miss everyone you waited for after that haha

Top Bottom