• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

foggywho

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Foggywho
Anyone want to play a few rounds? FC in signature.

Change of plans, I'll be on later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Last edited:

Chris_sez

Smash Apprentice
gg man it got a bit laggy at times doe
I saw the lag. Sorry about that. GG. Your Ganondorf was really good, and I haven't faced a Jigglypuff yet. The lag mess up the last match. What did you think of my Ness? Do you know how to input the buttons to wavedash faster?

RenKanekiUzimaki

Smash Rookie
NNID
Johanc_11
I saw the lag. Sorry about that. GG. Your Ganondorf was really good, and I haven't faced a Jigglypuff yet. The lag mess up the last match. What did you think of my Ness? Do you know how to input the buttons to wavedash faster?
your ness was good but dont rely too much on that pk fire+baseball bat combo it wont always work well somix it up! my ganon needs work but thanks :D, and for wavedashing i dont care too much to do it but its allin the fingers just gotta do it fast cant helpyou much there :(

Chris_sez

Smash Apprentice
I don't think this is going to work maybe I should host
GG to you. Your Lucas is sweet. It was good that you charged your pk offense up when I was KO. A running up smash would help your Lucas. I enjoyed playing those matches. What did you think of my Ness and lucario? Any improvements?

Top Bottom