• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

paxinchristo

Smash Ace
GGs! Your Marth is pretty good man, was a lot of fun.
Thanks, I wasn't playing great though :p
Played okay at the beginning and the end, but once I started SDing and screwing up a whole bunch I got salty and screwed myself over even more.

dizzypink

Smash Lord
Naw ill tone it down brah
GGs, I expected some Wolf, that's why I started Zelda. Your Fox is really good too, I never know what you're doing. If you can play Wolf like that, where you keep me guessing what's coming I think you'll be a lot more fun to play at least. I started getting some pretty bad input lag around when I switched to Kirby though. I can handle pauses and freeze frames but don't give me input lag or I'll just crumble.

5ully

Smash Ace
NNID
5ully151
3DS FC
0920-2807-1002
GGs, I expected some Wolf, that's why I started Zelda. Your Fox is really good too, I never know what you're doing. If you can play Wolf like that, where you keep me guessing what's coming I think you'll be a lot more fun to play at least. I started getting some pretty bad input lag around when I switched to Kirby though. I can handle pauses and freeze frames but don't give me input lag or I'll just crumble.
Well I decided to just avoid Wolf for you. Oh god my fox is horrible i just upsmash lol bot thanks.

Top Bottom