• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

un.dead

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Project M code ⬆
3DS FC
0650-2459-4046
that was not salt undead ****ing comcast internet decided to **** on me.
this games were really fun and u were showing me things i don't see often even offline. thanks for the games hopefully you'll still play against me in the future even with my meager skill
Haha don't worry, I knew it was the internet both times. And I respect that Dedede, I definitely would like to play you again.

YoshiButt

Smash Apprentice
i'ts everywhere on my profile 1723-9875-4071

I CAN"T WAIT ANYLONGERRRRRRRR. Youve failed me and yoshikind.
16 year old troll alert
I was trying to see if my streaming equipment would work so I could stream our matches ^^;;;
I'm ready now-

PoeticMonkey

Smash Ace
ey that's fine! you really did adapt to a lot of what I was doin, your sheik is really good man c:
Thanks, last time I could do nothing to stop the Charzard grab. It was really getting to me. I'm glad I did a little better.
(Hope this isn't a duplicate post, my page froze and I lost a draft.)

PoeticMonkey

Smash Ace
BSLKFDH. Nice ones. I dont think im in the right state to lose.... and i feel like **** for rage quitting now. I have nothing
someone comfort me
This game can frustrate me, as does guitar. Don't be down. Your G&W was legit. I know this seems like default advice, but I found that if I just observe some games on YouTube or Twitch, that I'll see a new trick I didn't know of before and try to implement that in my game. GGs, dude. Don't stop smashing.

PoeticMonkey

Smash Ace
Anyone up for a formal match up?

Here are my terms:

- Best of 5 Games(4-Stock)
- No Items
- Only Final D, Battlefield, Pokemon Stadium 2, Dream Land 64, Yoshi's Island, or Yoshi's Story
(If one other than these is loaded, we'll restart that game)

And one null game to start with to ensure good connection and for a warm up.

How bout it? Any takers?

Paradoxium

Smash Master

Here are my terms:

- No Items
- Only Final D, Battlefield, Pokemon Stadium 2, Dream Land 64, Yoshi's Island, or Yoshi's Story

How bout it? Any takers?
Me mate your on, I'll go only Pikachu wait nevermind I'm feeling the sheik today

Last edited:

Paradoxium

Smash Master

Here are my terms:

- No Items

How bout it? Any takers?
GGs man thanks for the matches

RRoulette

Smash Apprentice
Anyone want to play? I need to test if Wii u project m works with wiis, ignore the fc in the sig, its 4300-9681-9528

Top Bottom