• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

un.dead

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Project M code ⬆
3DS FC
0650-2459-4046
@ EarthboundHero EarthboundHero GGs, nice Ness, and great performance on FoD.

Anyone up for some games? 3783-0890-1761

Thinking of going to a Melee tourney this weekend, so I'd like to play some Marth v. Melee characters matchups if I can.
Tomorrow maybe if you're here. I can use a lot of Melee characters. Try BlueZone (Azurin) if he's not done for the day, he's pretty good.

Yeah against other spacies I kinda freeze up and don't move much.. bad habit.
Lol I just meant that Falco wouldn't let you move enough to try spamming your own blaster.

Last edited:

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
Anyone wanna play?

also @ U un.dead Good games last night man, sorry for leaving, my brother came in and wanted to play some Melee which I can never say no to lol

Scraket

Smash Ace
ggs Scraket, awesome lucas as always, I also believe you got better. I could only record the first 3 matches and the last 3 due to phone randomly shutting down. Ill give youa heads up when the vids are up.
GGs!! Your sonic is amazing as always!

GmJn

Smash Ace
Good games you beat me the majority of the time but you never got any flashy wins so those taunts may have been over doing it

un.dead

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Project M code ⬆
3DS FC
0650-2459-4046
Is anyone else on at this time?

Edit: @ GabPR GabPR do you mind if I join for 1v1 rotations?

Last edited:
Top Bottom