• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

waygu

Smash Lord
ggs leca. only advice i have is to widen the angle of your wavedashes for more distance and your dash dances should be longer. think of fishing - lure me in with it, make it so juicy and tempting i cant resist but to instinct go for it
nice juggles with roy

Leca

Smash Apprentice
ggs leca. only advice i have is to widen the angle of your wavedashes for more distance and your dash dances should be longer. think of fishing - lure me in with it, make it so juicy and tempting i cant resist but to instinct go for it
nice juggles with roy
Thanks for the feedback! GG's adding that for another thing to work on.

123123sora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4038-6256-4188
@ waygu waygu where'd you go? GGs anyway. You seem to have gotten a lot better since we last played. Your Toon Link was really good XD Now I know how it feels to get stormed with all those projectiles:p

Last edited:

r2salz

Smash Cadet
Anybody want to play
3356 0753 2355
im still waiting sry for the double post

StubbyDK

Smash Journeyman
I
Idk are you feeling Delay? I'd very much like to fight you since your using Chars I have no idea how to play against, or have any video data to reference to. :(
felt a little but not much, did u keep quitting or was that just am 3 seperate disconnects

Leca

Smash Apprentice
I

felt a little but not much, did u keep quitting or was that just am 3 seperate disconnects
No way I'd quit while having that much fun xD. It was probably our or most likely my Net cutting in and out but yeah whenever your up for more matches tell me. I need more practice against those chars with my Roy.

GabPR

Smash Lord
GGs and enjoyable matches @ GabPR GabPR
Some of those matches were really close. I recall you using Charizard a few times so any advice for a rising Charizard user?
charizard has incredible coverage of plataforms with his dair, that sets up nicely for combos. his reverse nair is a pretty good edgeguarding tool, especially for covering opponents who want to sweetspot the ledge.

Who wants to play?

Top Bottom