• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Royal-X

Smash Ace
Gg's I still need to work on DI, next time we play Il let you host we both missed quite a bit of punishes due to the delay
Vs Marth's it's kinda hard to DI his throws as they come out quick and they're a mixup. I'd just work on teching his throws as most Marths will immediately F-Smash after it. Roy's pokes(F-Tilt and D-Tilt) are really good against Marth if spaced properly since he can't shield grab you. Don't be afraid to mixup your approach. Most of the time it was dash attack or a SHFFL aerial which just begs for a shield grab. Occasional mix in a grab or wave dash back to bait a reaction. Really good Roy you got so far.

123123sora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4038-6256-4188
Aww no one up for matches :c
Welp back to Elsword.
:o I had elsword too but i deleted it to make room for more stuff. My characters name was 4242564death XD It's a soul eater reference. I was addicted to that game for like 2 weeks

Leca

Smash Apprentice
Vs Marth's it's kinda hard to DI his throws as they come out quick and they're a mixup. I'd just work on teching his throws as most Marths will immediately F-Smash after it. Roy's pokes(F-Tilt and D-Tilt) are really good against Marth if spaced properly since he can't shield grab you. Don't be afraid to mixup your approach. Most of the time it was dash attack or a SHFFL aerial which just begs for a shield grab. Occasional mix in a grab or wave dash back to bait a reaction. Really good Roy you got so far.
Ahh, thanks I've just been practicing at a local Weekly and Monthly not many good Marth's that go there in NY

Leca

Smash Apprentice
:o I had elsword too but i deleted it to make room for more stuff. My characters name was 4242564death XD It's a soul eater reference. I was addicted to that game for like 2 weeks
Ahh, I've been playing Elsword since Raven's release, havent put elsword down since xD

waygu

Smash Lord
btw bro i cant use the c stick i use the wii remote and nunchuk lol thats how i play some people think its weird 0.o
whats your layout on your wiichuk? i used to use that when i first came here, i edited my dpad to down = jump and side = grab, made life really easy lol

Cooperocity

Smash Journeyman
@ L Leca
ggs, i just cant deal with the lag anymore. also when you wavedash back and forth like that its not faking me out, its just annoying. Roy-" HO HO HO HO HO HO HO!"

Last edited:

waygu

Smash Lord
FC: 0607-2962-5389

Tell me yours im on Mobile should I host or will you?
5117-0115-0604you can host

ooh im so popular lmao
im gonna play with leca since we havent yet, i'll play either of you two after :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom