• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

123123sora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4038-6256-4188
Would anyone like to play some Project M? If no one responds, I'll just go play Fire Emblem, it's all good.
I've only played Awakening but it was truly an experience. Blue haired female morgan with all of those skills from Lucina (And I guess indirectly Chrom and Sumia) and Robin was the best thing ever

Anyone want to play me in PM?

Last edited:

Cooperocity

Smash Journeyman
I've only played Awakening but it was truly an experience. Blue haired female morgan with all of those skills from Lucina (And I guess indirectly Chrom and Sumia) and Robin was the best thing ever

ill play

TheGhostlyPidove

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2509-2709-5815

I actually married Robin to Tharja, but Morgan was still an absolute beast. Probably one of my favorites because of it. She also gets bonus points in my mind because she's freakin' adorable.

123123sora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4038-6256-4188
I actually married Robin to Tharja, but Morgan was still an absolute beast. Probably one of my favorites because of it. She also gets bonus points in my mind because she's freakin' adorable.
I didn't get tharja because I think she attacked one of my troops and they killed her before chrom could get there. same with that other guy with the red hair :( And yeah, morgan is freaking adorable.

123123sora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4038-6256-4188
GGs, @ 123123sora 123123sora Got to pull out a variety this time. Y'know, you're one of those players you can have fun with. Players like @JDavisR (NIX) are a bit too god tier to mess around, but players like you can give me a good time.
I feel the same way, players way above or below my skill level are really boring to face against but people whom i can struggle with but still have a chance to win are the funnest to play. :)

Top Bottom