• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

waygu

Smash Lord
i know youre trying to be nice but i might as well have put my controller down because you 4 stocked me everygame. i killed myself at least twice every time and i missed every single L cancel. i need to take a like week long break because that really took it out of me and ive been playing every day since november
If it makes you feel better that's how your ICs made me feel with the damn grab combos and nothing being safe as sheik

And if youre around in 30-60 mins I'll play gab, you'll have fun jv4 stocking me

Last edited:

waygu

Smash Lord
im fine with partner rotations. while dizzy and i could work together very well he'll also wreck me for habits in teams so its equally advantageous lol
hosting

waygu

Smash Lord
those we're the funnest FFAs i've played lmao, the squirtle/ike/marth looked like a cartoon dust cloud of fighting lol.
lagging like hell though so i guess that's that.

Top Bottom