• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

dizzypink

Smash Lord
Ill play!
GGs scrak! That was gonna be my last game anyway, I'm not sure why we disconnected though, if it was you or me or what. You really need to get better at Ganon X3 Ivy should not be able to zone you so hard like that, even with all the seed bombs. Maybe I'm just hyper judgmental about Ganons since he's my main.

Cooperocity

Smash Journeyman
Ggs, fun games and nice diddy. Seeing lots of improvement, loving it
i know youre trying to be nice but i might as well have put my controller down because you 4 stocked me everygame. i killed myself at least twice every time and i missed every single L cancel. i need to take a like week long break because that really took it out of me and ive been playing every day since november

StubbyDK

Smash Journeyman
i know youre trying to be nice but i might as well have put my controller down because you 4 stocked me everygame. i killed myself at least twice every time and i missed every single L cancel. i need to take a like week long break because that really took it out of me and ive been playing every day since november
Try the training room, it's just a simple way to practice tech and stuff

RipxWizho

Smash Journeyman
yeah thank you one more time, i hope you noticed some advance techs i succed to use in good situations :D.
i am going to improve my game and i will deal with the lags.

soon
thanks to you bro for playing with me with al that lag and not quitting cause it was horrible haha id like to play more some other time or when you are on just msg me or something,

Royal-X

Smash Ace
GGs @ StubbyDK StubbyDK
Sorry for my constant SDs as Mewtwo. I was trying to reverse grab the ledge from the stage. I did it successfully a couple of times (on Dreamland and on FoD) but the timing is kinda tricky on wifi.

infestx

Smash Journeyman
GGs man, nice IC's. Wish it wasn't lagging.
GG's, sorry about the lag. I wish I could've played a bit longer so I could see who's better with our mains (assuming yours was Snake), but my dad kicked me off. Let's play again sometime.

Last edited:

Royal-X

Smash Ace
GGs man! thanks for the fun games
GGs sir and fun matches. Took me a few games to adapt to your playstyle. I wouldn't use dash attack as much for an approach. It's kinda really punishable, especially on characters like Ness and Roy. I don't know a lot about Ness, but for Roy SH N-Air is a lot better than dash attacking since it gets around crouch cancels. At the very least mix it up your approaches with a grab to keep your opponent guessing. Until again ~

razell30

Smash Apprentice
ty i like that samus, you are really good at spacing me out lol very fun games we should play again sometime​

Last edited:
Top Bottom