• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

infestx

Smash Journeyman
GGs man! I don't know anything about Ice Climbers, so that really impressed me. I bet if I took the time to learn a little bit about how they're played I could've done better.
Yeah. probably. Once you've figured out what I do with Ice Climbers and how to avoid it, you can pretty much wipe the floor against me. Since no notably good players play PM Ice Climbers, I find it really hard to improve with them.

Royal-X

Smash Ace
Yeah. probably. Once you've figured out what I do with Ice Climbers and how to avoid it, you can pretty much wipe the floor against me. Since no notably good players play PM Ice Climbers, I find it really hard to improve with them.
Hylian has some good Ice Climbers, probably the best. I'd recommend looking at his videos

dizzypink

Smash Lord
@ dizzypink dizzypink GGs my game stopped working did you pick purple marth or pikachu? Lol.

I'll boot up again hold on
Aah I did! Sorry, I read that when we started playing but forgot. I'm kinda done on Smash for now anyway. I don't think I'm playing my best, I've been playing pretty much nonstop for like a week and I haven't been sleeping at right times. Squirtle is so annoying! XD

123123sora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4038-6256-4188
Aah I did! Sorry, I read that when we started playing but forgot. I'm kinda done on Smash for now anyway. I don't think I'm playing my best, I've been playing pretty much nonstop for like a week and I haven't been sleeping at right times. Squirtle is so annoying! XD
Squirtle is really fun to play but I haven't practiced with him a lot XD And okay. Seeya later I guess then, those were some fun games :D Zelda dittos wouldve been fun too

Anyone else want to play?

Last edited:

Luk

Smash Journeyman
Anybody up for a few rounds? I'd do doubles as well. Though I dunno how well my connection would handle it :)

Top Bottom