• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Mean Green

Smash Lord
Thanks dude, I seriously underestimated your reading ability evry time you went ganondorf. Btw you're #3 or 4 out or 30 or 40 attempts to hit me with the sword taunt lol. GGs

Last edited:

Mean Green

Smash Lord
And as Kirby there's not much you can do against pikachu. He's just way too fast/campy and kirby's way too predictable.

dizzypink

Smash Lord
Thanks dude, I seriously underestimated your reading ability evry time you went ganondorf. Btw you're #3 or 4 out or 30 or 40 who's hit me with the sword taunt lol. GGs
Ganondorf is all about the reads. I really don't understand how I get most of my sword kills. They're by all means escapable easily, usually by just grabbing a ledge or something. I guess people get flustered.

Mean Green

Smash Lord
Ganondorf is all about the reads. I really don't understand how I get most of my sword kills. They're by all means escapable easily, usually by just grabbing a ledge or something. I guess people get flustered.
Well the first time I was falcon on fountain, and like an idiot I decided to up-B instead of raptor boost sweetspot.. and you can figure out the rest.
Next was a punish for resting somoene's teammate, and mine didn't bail me out.
I think the 3rd was on yoshi's story, used Lucas's up B instead of tether.
And then this embarrassment when I used fly and couldn't cancel it in time. XD

dizzypink

Smash Lord
And as Kirby there's not much you can do against pikachu. He's just way too fast/campy and kirby's way too predictable.
Sorry for that single match, my boyfriend wanted to start a match but didn't realize it was online. I was out of the room so I have no idea how he did it XD It wasn't me that you got that sword kill on though it was him =p I would've wrecked you.
Now I have to play with my bf. GG.
P.S. Lol he took a stock!

Mean Green

Smash Lord
Sorry for that single match, my boyfriend wanted to start a match but didn't realize it was online. I was out of the room so I have no idea how he did it XD It wasn't me that you got that sword kill on though it was him =p I would've wrecked you.
Now I have to play with my bf. GG.
P.S. Lol he took a stock!
actually that was me, I coulda sworn I Wiz Footed but apparently I side-B'd to recover

MexicanPygmy

Smash Cadet
Hey I'm new here but I would liek to play online if anyone is interested, my friend code is 1337-4404-5749

Top Bottom