• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

HBadger333

Smash Cadet
GGs! I love when Ganons know how to use the sword! It makes for such hype matches. I could've won that last match though, I couldn't up B from lag on my last life. Do you have anyone else you feel like you can play at the level of your Ganon? Just curious.
Yeah on some of the marth matches there was some pretty bad frame lag. But Ive yet to play a really technical and skilled ganon. Ive been practicing a ton with him becuase he sooo fun to play with but I still got to get my wavelanding down even with lag in wifi matches.

ofna01

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1134-9609-8501
Yeah on some of the marth matches there was some pretty bad frame lag. But Ive yet to play a really technical and skilled ganon. Ive been practicing a ton with him becuase he sooo fun to play with but I still got to get my wavelanding down even with lag in wifi matches.
Wanna play a bit? Been looking for a good ganon to fight and it sounds like you're pretty good.

Top Bottom