• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
@ JDavisR (NIX) JDavisR (NIX) Dude GOOD ****ING GAME on Marth vs Roy, I can't believe how close that was. I wish we could play offline.
I suppose, I'm actually surprised that I did that well, Marth is a secondary that I guess I use occasionally lol. Now if you want some good games, I'll go falco because that's when I can give the best challenge

Mean Green

Smash Lord
I suppose, I'm actually surprised that I did that well, Marth is a secondary that I guess I use occasionally lol. Now if you want some good games, I'll go falco because that's when I can give the best challenge
So's my roy, I use like every character lol. I just liked how it was that close, last stocks, both our %'s in the red lol. That almost never happens to me. And yeah ik your Falco's really good, I've played you once or twice before.

Last edited:

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
So's my roy, I use like every character lol. I just liked how it was that close, last stocks, both our %'s in the red lol. That almost never happens to me. And yeah ik your Falco's really good, I've played you once or twice before.
oh that's cool, I probably forgot because my memory sux lol, but we need to play again sometime! So much matchup practice, so little time lol

Luk

Smash Journeyman
k added, 2454-1313-9216
Good games! Almost had you there once or twice.

I feel like the lag causes me to tend to try to play hit and run as opposed to more intricate/bait-n-punish style stuff. Any tips/pointers? Trying to get good with 3.5 sonic.

Top Bottom