• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
GGs @ Jesus+1 Jesus+1
Fun matches. I'm guessing you main C. Falcon?
yeah I main Falcon and Mario on PM :3

Edit: I forgot to mention! I love the Jin picture, Samurai Champloo was one of my favorites :D

Edit 2: The 4th Dimension must be pretty close to Midwest because the connection was really solid

Last edited:

Royal-X

Smash Ace
Great games man, your Falcon, Bowser, Ivysaur and Snake were all amazing. Can you give me any tips? I felt like in a lot of the games you had me beat in the neutral
Hmm. Well I'll say grabbing, especially characters like Bowser, is a must do since it's one of his weaknesses. Your C. Falcon is pretty good. There were times when you had a guaranteed knee but you U-Aired or N-Aired instead. Your Marth got a little F-Smash hungry and there were a few moments when you used Shield Breaker when I wasn't in range. Your Pikachu is looking good and your tech is great. Until again ~

Edit: Forgot about Lucas. Up-Throw is good n all once they hit the kill percents. But in my experience D-Throw is more reliable for setting up for B-Air if they DI wrong. Also if that doesn't work I'd just throw them offstage. When you U-Throw me at 80% I can always come back down center stage for an advantage

Last edited:

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
Hmm. Well I'll say grabbing, especially characters like Bowser, is a must do since it's one of his weaknesses. Your C. Falcon is pretty good. There were times when you had a guaranteed knee but you U-Aired or N-Aired instead. Your Marth got a little F-Smash hungry and there were a few moments when you used Shield Breaker when I wasn't in range. Your Pikachu is looking good and your tech is great. Until again ~

Edit: Forgot about Lucas. Up-Throw is good n all once they hit the kill percents. But in my experience D-Throw is more reliable for setting up for B-Air if they DI wrong. Also if that doesn't work I'd just throw them offstage. When you U-Throw me at 80% I can always come back down center stage for an advantage
Thanks for the input man I appreciate it :)
Look forward to play against you again sometime

TremorTrem

Smash Rookie
Yeah, GabPR. Connection went down. I'm probably done for now but those were some nice matches. The lag in the beginning threw me off a but but your Olimar is pretty great. The nair assault is viscious. Any comments for me?

Top Bottom