• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

trati

Smash Ace
WiFi sis so slow n laggy I wish ya would get on net play so much faster the way ya play is so slow pace since ya so used to this slow wifi

Last edited:

Mean Green

Smash Lord
WiFi sis so slow n laggy I wish ya would get on net play so much faster the way ya play is so slow pace since ya so used to this slow wifi
My comp can't handle dolphin sry.

Who's up for PM wifi? 4728-9080-0771
You want to fill in on for someone who left on red team?

it sez u r offline
Dude those posts are so old lol. And I didn't drop out yet.
Dropping out now to add you. If you want to join in teams hop in before someone else.

@ Pr0fessor Flash Pr0fessor Flash Are you done or what? Cuz we're waiting..

@ JayTheUnseen JayTheUnseen @ T trati join

Last edited:

waygu

Smash Lord
Falcon punch stop triple posting and just play with whos open right now. You missed doubles you missed doubles but you're ****ing the thread up lmao

GRiMX

Smash Cadet
i know it's out of place but is there a good secondary character i could use to counter something Roy can't handle?(besides spaceys,they are just weird to use)

Mean Green

Smash Lord
i know it's out of place but is there a good secondary character i could use to counter something Roy can't handle?(besides spaceys,they are just weird to use)
Marth is like literally the only char that Roy can't handle.

Top Bottom