• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

GRiMX

Smash Cadet
Marth is like literally the only char that Roy can't handle.
well I was able to deal with Marth considerably well with Samus and Pit but after the update,well it kinda went downhill so I kinda need to find a new secondary to deal with that,any possible suggestions?

Mean Green

Smash Lord
well I was able to deal with Marth considerably well with Samus and Pit but after the update,well it kinda went downhill so I kinda need to find a new secondary to deal with that,any possible suggestions?
Most people are gonna say just learn the MU. Or pick up Marth. Idk I like Ganondorf and TL, someone else will probably disagree about those 2 tho.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Well,I can tell you NOT to use Ivy.I hear Marth outdoes the poor Pokemon.

Mean Green

Smash Lord
And actually Samus isn't too bad. Pit's straight up garbage tho.

GRiMX

Smash Cadet
Most people are gonna say just learn the MU. Or pick up Marth. Idk I like Ganondorf and TL, someone else will probably disagree about those 2 tho.
well even if i pick up marth,his worst match up is himself so it seems kinda pointless,G-Dorf is pretty cool to use and has a pretty amazing DACUS but his speed is kinda of a turn off for me,i WAS thinking about using G&W as a secondary but i'm not sure how to make him chain into his air game

Mean Green

Smash Lord
well even if i pick up marth,his worst match up is himself so it seems kinda pointless,G-Dorf is pretty cool to use and has a pretty amazing DACUS but his speed is kinda of a turn off for me,i WAS thinking about using G&W as a secondary but i'm not sure how to make him chain into his air game
Ganon is really fast in 3.5. He's like a new character. I'm actually worried he'll get nerfed lol. And GW is good too. But Marth's gonna kill him really early.

GRiMX

Smash Cadet
Ganon is really fast in 3.5. He's like a new character. I'm actually worried he'll get nerfed lol. And GW is good too. But Marth's gonna kill him really early.
i wouldn't mind getting some practice with GW today but my brother is currently using the TV and i can't exactly be like "Get out" cause A)he's older than me (meh) and B) he has one of his friends here so yeah :/

Mean Green

Smash Lord
i wouldn't mind getting some practice with GW today but my brother is currently using the TV and i can't exactly be like "Get out" cause A)he's older than me (meh) and B) he has one of his friends here so yeah :/
Well I'll play you whenever's good, just shout me out.

Top Bottom