• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

5ully

Smash Ace
NNID
5ully151
3DS FC
0920-2807-1002
Great games man, all your characters were a lot of fun to play against and your Wolf was amazing dude
Also, the Energems taunt had me cracking up xD
Thanks dude that means alot, your Falcon and your Falco is scary good, my goal was just not to get the knee or a dair to the face. lol, haha thanks dude I wish I pulled it off.

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
I'll be available on and off all day. If I'm not replying right away I probably will within 10 mins so don't plan on playing someone else for too long!
You wanna play? I can wait a little bit if you wanna take a break.

dizzypink

Smash Lord
You wanna play? I can wait a little bit if you wanna take a break.
No break needed! I'll host if you aren't already. I think my Marth is getting better.
Though I am downloading Oblivion so it might hinder our connection a little. I might have to pause it. Oblivion game of the year edition is $8 on Steam! Go get it!

Last edited:

Luk

Smash Journeyman
Speaking of fixing connections. Last time I tried to play online it was laggy and disconnecting all over the dang place. Any tips on how to improve connection?

Maybe it's my setup? Do you guys all play on dolphin or console? Follow up question: if you're on console, what set up/guide did you use?

My current set up is usb-loading a manually built iso based on http://smashboards.com/threads/proj...ay-setup-optimization-guide-3-5-ready.346700/

waygu

Smash Lord
Speaking of fixing connections. Last time I tried to play online it was laggy and disconnecting all over the dang place. Any tips on how to improve connection?

Maybe it's my setup? Do you guys all play on dolphin or console? Follow up question: if you're on console, what set up/guide did you use?

My current set up is usb-loading a manually built iso based on http://smashboards.com/threads/proj...ay-setup-optimization-guide-3-5-ready.346700/
since you asked what my set up is hackless console sd loaded using brawl disk. i had a 3.02 wifi file i downloaded previously and overwrote 3.02 with 3.5 and its always worked

Top Bottom